Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome

My name is Jessa Sininger. I specialize in Character Effects, Animation, and Texturing with knowledge of Modeling, Lighting, Rigging, and Compositing. For a more detailed account of what I do you can look at my Reels and Resume on my website. This animation short will all mainly be done by me. I will post my progress as I go. The time frame of this short is unknown. Any freetime I get is devoted to working on this short. Any questions or comments feel free to email me.

Objective-
To tell a funny visual effects driven oriented short.
To push the limit on what I can achieve with CG Hair, Fur, and Cloth
Tackle all that is Visual Effects

Story-
This is the story of a knight in not so shiny armor who goes through perilous obsticles to reach a princess. Little does he know exactly what he's up against...

Assets-
Knight ("Henry")
Princess ("Nora")
Horse ("Dusty")
Castle
Countryside
Castle Chamber
Castle Stairs
Other Similar Environments

Dynamics-
Cloth (Dress for Princess, Cape for Knight)
Hair (Hair for Princess, Horse, and Knight)
Goals (Flies that surround knight when going through brush)
Rigid Body/Spring Effects (Steps across ravine)
Fire
Smoke
Water

No comments: